Rules & Regulations
Dear Renter: Welcome to our beautiful resort! Please observe the following rules and be respectful of others and the environment.
All sites are assigned by the office. People and vehicles must be registered.
- Only one RV and one vehicle are allowed per site. Parking will be done by the office.
Maximum 4 adults per site, please consult office before pitching a tent.
- All RV’s must contain toilet facilities and be connectable to the site sewer system.
- Please obey the 10 kph speed limit and one-way roadway system. You are requested to drive or park only on site drives and roadways.
- Check out time is 12 noon. If you wish to stay additional nights, please check with the office by 11 AM.
- ALCOHOL is prohibited in the pool area. Swimming and use of all Resort facilities are at each renter’s own risk. There is NO SMOKING ALLOWED in the recreation field or enclosed buildings.
- Quiet hours are 11 PM to 9 AM. No loud music or large gatherings of people are allowed unless approved by Management.
- All dogs and cats must be on a leash at all times except in designated off-leash areas, and must be attended by their owners. Please clean up after your pet and put animal waste in the GARBAGE, not in the fire pits.
- Registered guests will be held responsible for damage to sites, common areas and facilities by them, their children or guests. Please use breathable mats - no carpets or rugs.
- Fires are permitted only in specified site pits, which are not to be moved (subject to official open fire bans)
- Garbage, bottles, cans, cardboard and other recylables are to be separated and placed in the proper disposals, and not in the fire pits. Bins for disposal are located near the office/entrance.
- Please do not cut through other lots, occupied or not. Use roads and paths. All lots are private property.
- Wet items (example: bathing suits and towels) should only be hung to dry on your designated site.
- All boat operators are asked to please observe a 10 kph speed limit in front of the park. The river front in general is a no wake zone, to minimize bank erosion and disturbance to wildlife.